Cinnamon Coconut Macaroons
Learned this from work as well! Added some other ingredients just to adjust to my own taste.
3/4 cup coconut shreds
1 egg white
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cups flour
2 tbsp light cream
1. Prepare a pan and lay out a layer or parchment paper.
2. Whisk together egg white, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract together.
3. Pour mixture into the coconut shreds and mix thoroughly.
4. Mix completely with the flour and gradually add light cream.
5. Spoon onto pan in small scoops. Bake at 300’C for 20-30 minutes until the tops turn golden brown.