Listen ladies, all y’all bad bitches should have at least one friend y’all can send cute pictures of yourself in new cute underwear to when you got no one else to show. Trust me. This is Leslie Knope and Ann Perkins level shit and it’s great.
I can think of at least one friend I have that I could do this with, but I’d just like to confirm before I start taking underwear pics.
- A: The smoke alarm went off and she was just standing there like, "Durrrr?" Useless.
- D: More like her immediate danger alarm didn't go off and she thought, "I'm just gonna ignore this."
I was tagged by E., but you should all know by now, I don’t play by the rules.
1) What is the most powerful thing you have ever read or heard?
A: “Forever is a long time to be one person.”
2) What is one memorable time a stranger did something kind for you?
A: A friend of mine was visiting from France and she wanted to stop at Subway; she’d never been and wanted to see what it was like. We were in line for quite awhile, me explaining the system to her, and I told the man behind us to go ahead. When at last we reached the register, the woman behind the counter explained the man had paid for our meal. I had to explain that kindness to my friend and she decided Americans were both weird and wonderful. :)
3) When you were 13, what did you want to be?
A: Miley Cyrus.
4) What song has been stuck in your head lately?
A: “Wake Me Up” by Aviici, but the Madilyn Bailey cover.
5) Have you ever been in love with someone you couldn’t have? Explain.
A: Ha! Of course. The story of my life is filled with people I fell in love with that I couldn’t have, sometimes because they loved someone else, other times because they simply didn’t care for me. I never minded though- their feelings towards me never affected my feelings towards them and it’s nice to love people for as long as they’ll allow you in their lives.
6) What is one thing you have always wanted to do?
A: I want to learn how to tango. I’d also like to learn archery and knife throwing, but we can start with the tango.
7) Name one special talent that you have. (“None” or “I don’t know” doesn’t count. ;) )
A: I can make a noise like a trumpet with my mouth. I’m double jointed and can turn my hand/arm in a complete circle. But my greatest special talent has to be the plethora of random facts I know. That, and I kill at music trivia.
8) Do you believe in fairies and dragons?
A: Sadly, no. But I believe in beautiful things and fairytales and happily ever afters, so I’m not a complete failure.
9) Dream travel destination? Why?
A: For the States, New Orleans. I’ve been reading books set in New Orleans since I was a child and something about that place has worked its way into my blood. For overseas, there’s quite the extensive list, but I’d probably start with Greece, for the same reasons as New Orleans. Actually, those two have always been connected in my mind- I could never have one without the other.
10) What are your pet peeves?
A: The expression, “If I do say so myself.” People touching the back of my neck or my upper shoulders. People who talk down to me, regardless of who they are, what they’ve done in life, and it’s especially irritating if they’re only a couple years older than me and feel they know everything. I may lack a few key life experiences and be optimistic almost to a fault, but that does not make me naive or stupid, so do not assume you know best.
11) Name one food you detest and explain.
A: Saurkraut. My German relatives are probably horrified, but I hate it. It’s acidic and I don’t like it and it makes me want to gag. Which is a pity, really, because it’s one of the few food I can actually taste fully.